Be confident your baby is sleeping safely in their car seat.
You have a life to live and places to go. That means car seats will be a vital part of your life for a few years. And what happens when we put a baby in a car? They do what babies do: fall asleep. Safe Sleep in Car Seats will teach you how to ensure your kiddo is sleeping safely in their car seat both in and out of the car.
In this course I’ll help you:
- Review the science of safe sleep in car seats.
- Identify the two critical components of safe sleep in car seats.
- Understand why the developmental difference of babies with and without neck control is so critical.
- Gain peace of mind in knowing how to use the car seat for short periods when outside of the car.
- Breathe easy knowing that your baby is breathing easy too when in the car seat!